Website macle GmbH
Career at macle – IT OUT OF CONVICTION
As a leading full-life-cycle distributor for the entire IT infrastructure, we have stood for holistic hardware solutions, cost-effective licences and innovative services since 1999.
We primarily market and trade server and storage solutions as well as accessories. In particular, we offer our customers added value through our innovative remarketing and spare parts services. Centrally located in Europe, macle supplies customers throughout Germany and in numerous EU countries. Traditional and future-oriented.
Our Guiding Principle
„We create added value in IT – for our customers, our team, our environment, worldwide.“
Learn more about us here.
We are looking for new ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR NETWORK TECHNOLOGY*, who likes to pick up the phone and is open to making new business contacts. Because this way you support us in expanding our customer base in germany and are part of our IT sales power …
FOR ME – What macle offers
- Interesting tasks with an international focus on the trade of IT products
- Flat hierarchies: We love and live our family-oriented corporate culture.
- 38,5 working hours per week and Flexitime! Decide for yourself when you come to work!
- 28 days holiday from the beginning
- A refreshing work atmosphere with the right mix of structure and development
- Health promotion offers
- Ample freedom to work on your own initiative
- The possibility to also work from your home office
- Regular team events
- Detailed and intensive on-the-job training with a mentor at your side
- Attractive additional benefits such as vacation and Christmas bonuses
And much more: Benefits such as free drinks and fruit at the workplace, standing desk, common room with bar and billiards table to enjoy the evening after work …
FOR US – These are your responsibilities
- Establishing and expanding our customer base in the field of network technology (e.g. Aruba, Cisco) in Germany through acquisition and reactivation by telephone
- Professional support and advice for the customer base for which you are responsible by telephone and e-mail
- Price negotiation with customers and preparation of technically and commercially specified offers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Maintenance of customer information in our CRM system
- Bringing in buy-side contacts & sources
The most important thing:Youyou have great talent in the field of communication and you are not afraid of the phone!
FOR YOU AND FOR US – What you bring with you
- Successfully completed commercial training and several years of industry-specific professional experience in purchasing and sales of network technology
- Distinct technical knowledge in the above-mentioned specialist area and understanding of our IT product range
- Great talent in the area of communication and negotiation skills
- A convincing way in dealing with customers
- Self-initiative and a careful way of working are part of a good working environment for you
Most important: You are a team player, helpful and treat others with respect, so you fit in with us and our values!
We are looking forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations, summarized in a PDF document, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more about careers at macle and how we work here.